We Love Local
We chose the word “Wholesome” for the name of our store because of our passion to offer our customers wholesome, fresh-natural foods. We chose the words “Farmers Market” because we want to be just that, a supermarket that partners with Local Farmers and Producers.
Bringing you the natural freshness and exceptional quality of these locally grown and crafted foods is what defines who we are. If it’s FRESH & LOCAL you will find it at Wholesome Farmers Market. We are passionate about our commitment to work with our local businesses to bring you the Best of the Market every day.
In addition to our partnership with Local Farmers and Growers, here’s just a sampling of some of the other Local foods that we carry every day.
- Mapleline of Hadley Jersey Cow Milk
- Robinson Cheese from Hardwick
- Country Hen Eggs from Hubbardston
- Maple Valley Ice Cream from Hadley
- Batch Ice Cream from New Braintree
- Trappist Jellies and Preserves from Spencer